Heather King is the Director, Owner and Operator of the nspired life website. Your privacy on the internet and this site is important to us. Because we gather certain types of information about our visitors by which you can be identified, we feel that it is important that you fully understand what information we gather and how we use it but equally as important, how we protect it. For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
nspired life may change this policy following an annual review by updating this page. You should check back here from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes that may have been made. This policy is effective from 16th April 2014.
nspired life collects the following types of information about its visitors.
- Information collected via our Contact Forms:
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers from time to time.
- Statistical Data about Traffic to our Site. Statistical software tracks and stores data in a database with respect to visitor traffic patterns throughout our site. This data is not correlated with information about individual visitors. Overall usage statistics may be broken down further to where visitors linked to our site and their browser type (read from the browser string contained in every visitor’s browser). This information is automatically logged by most web sites.
What We Do With the Information
We require this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- This information is collected for the purpose of contacting visitors in response to their queries.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you be e-mail, phone, fax or mail determined by the information that you have provided. We may use the information to improve and/or customise the website according to your interests and to contact you about updates to our website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and putting unsubscribe in the message title and confirming the relevant email address in the message body.
The information, as described above, is used to tailor our content to suit our visitors’ needs, to provide information visitors request about our services and to provide support to our visitors. We do not and will not ever share, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party, except where we are required to do so to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our visitors or the public.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Heather King t/a nspired life, 9 Millbank, Northampton, NN3 5HJ.
If you believe that that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.